The property is in close proximity to OR Tambo airport. The property has potential for usage as a manufacturing or warehousing facility. It has ample office space attached to the main structure.
The property stretches from the R21 to Jet Park Road and is more than 10,000sqm in extent. The property was used as a specialised vehicle manufacturing and servicing depot, however becuase of its size, the property has the potential to be used for storage or manufacture.
** COVID-19 **
For the safety of all out bidders and workers, 4 Dimension Auctions has a comprehensive safety protocol in place for our auctions. The following are the highlighted conditions that must be complied with while attending or viewing any of our auctions.
- All regulations applicable to the sale and handling of the assets will be applied as per the COVID-19 regulations and restrictions as laid out by the Department of Health.
- Social distancing will be enforced during viewing and dispatch.
- All persons visiting the auction site must wear a face mask and gloves. Where gloves are not available, 4 Dimension Auctions will supply gloves.
- If no gloves are worn, hands must be sanitised regularly while on site.
- Assets will not be allowed to be touched by a buyer during viewing if no gloves are worn. If the buyer wishes to make a closer inspection of the asset, a 4 Dimension Auctions staff member must be called to assist.
- All staff representing a buyer must wear a facemask upon entering the premises of the auction for viewing and/or dispatch.
- Social distancing of at least 2m, must be adhered to at all times.
Any person mot adhering to the COVID-19 regulations or the safety precautions that 4 Dimension Auctions is enforcing will be removed from the premises, or prevented from entering the premises, as the situation dictates.